Students fall ill after vaping in high school bathroom

Students fall ill after vaping in high school bathroom



PORTLAND, Conn. (AP) — Officials say an ambulance was called to a Connecticut high school for four students who reported feeling ill after vaping.

Portland Schools Superintendent Philip O'Reilly says the four male students had been vaping in the boy's bathroom at Portland High School and went to the nurse's office Tuesday.

O'Reilly says first responders were called to the school around 1 p.m. in "an abundance of caution."

He could not comment on the students' current medical condition.

O'Reilly says administrators will investigate the matter in accordance with school Board of Education policy.


Advertisement

Read more articles like this and help support local journalism by subscribing to the Record Journal.

Unlimited Digital Access just 99¢

Read more articles like this by subscribing to the Record Journal.

Unlimited Digital Access for just 99¢