Attic fire leaves Meriden home temporarily uninhabitable

Attic fire leaves Meriden home temporarily uninhabitable



 

MERIDEN — An attic fire Tuesday night left an Oak Street home temporarily uninhabitable.

Fire Marshal Steve Trella said firefighters responded to 101 Oak St. about 11:45 p.m. for a report of smoke in the attic of a home. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire.

Trella said the fire was caused by an electrical wire and spread to insulation in the attic.

There were no reported injuries.

–  Jeniece Roman

jroman@record-journal.com
203-317-2420
Twitter: @JenieceRoman


Advertisement
Help Support Quality Local Journalism

SUBSCRIBE TO THE RJ NOW

Latest Videos